Turn Your Dream into an Income
(Even if you’ve never sold a thing before)
You’ve heard it all before, haven’t you?
“You should write a book!”
“Anyone would buy that!”
“You could help so many people if you’d sell that!”
And you’d like to, but . . .
You’ve got no clue where to start.
You work hard. You put in crazy long hours. You follow all the advice out there. But you’re still no closer to turning your dream into a reality.
Believe me, I get it.
I was the most hard-working, dirt-poor blogger squatting in my corner of the internet. Until . . . I finally connected the dots.
I’m Anne Bechard, and up until recently, I was a starving writer.
I’ve started 12 blogs, about 15 side-hustles, and even quit my job once to call myself a full-time entrepreneur. But through it all, I could barely afford peanut butter and ramen noodles.
I thought I wasn’t cut out to run my own gig. I assumed my ideas were bad. I wondered if the economy just wasn’t ready for me.
But after years of chasing my tail and getting nothing in return, I started to connect a few dots. I noticed what I did that worked and the things I did that weren’t giving me any results at all.
And guess what?
Things started turning around for me. And my online side gigs finally started making some money.
When you take action that works, you’ll see that making money with your online gig can actually become a reality for you.
The internet is clogged with information. Many blogging sites focus on advanced stages of entrepreneurship — sales funnels, strategic list segmentation, joint venture partnerships. They rarely cover the tips and tricks that would actually help YOU.
What if your technical training covered html and C+ programming, but never even showed you how to turn your computer on? Or what if your driver’s ed instructor taught you the value of maximizing your fuel:speed ratio but neglected to demonstrate the importance of traffic signs?
Sounds like a joke, right?
But most of our initial expectations about monetizing a blog site are a joke. Why? Because there’s way too much “advice” out there that gets us wound up over the wrong things.
Building an empire starts with laying a foundation. You’ve got to master your foundational elements before you can build and grow. You can’t churn out a six-figure online income until you’ve made your first sale. And that’s exactly what you learn in Stop Working for Free.
This book connects the dots for you
You get clear on where to focus your efforts and where you’re wasting your time with busy work.
First, you find out the 5 critical things you need to stop doing because they’re getting you nowhere. Next, you learn the 3 fail-safe essentials to your online success.
I’ll help you break away from tasking that’s nothing but a time-suck for you and focus on the work that lets you finally turn a profit. You’ll map out your own foundational success using strategies that work.
- Create products that a small audience wants to buy
- Connect with the people who can actually get you farther
- Make your first sale and guarantee your own income
11 Startling Discoveries You’ll Uncover in This 125-Page eBook:
- How to stand out in a sea of bloggers that all look the same
- The #1 mistake that keeps you working hard for only pennies on the dollar
- What to busy yourself with and what you need to ignore when you first decide to monetize
- How to find the people who want to buy from you
- The trick to pricing your products so you get an up-nod from your audience’s budget
- Why building the wrong audience is like climbing the wrong skyscraper
- The only handful of people you should ever have on your networking list
- Where to find insane crowds of traffic and leads for your website
- How to effortlessly pitch your offer in front of throngs of clients
- The surprising reality lurking behind your reluctance to sell
- Why you don’t need social media as badly as you think you do
This is the book for you if . . .
- You’re an online creative who freaks out over too much information. You like it short and to the point.
- You’re a nine-to-fiver who’s got little time to waste trying to actualize an after-hours goal. You want to maximize your time while you turn your dream into a reality.
- You’re a blogger who’s dazzled by online successfuls but daunted by your failure to replicate them. You’re ready to finally find out how to take action that works for you.